Precision Drilling Corp (PD.TO)
17 Nov 2017
BRIEF-Precision Drilling announces tender offer for all outstanding 6.625% senior notes due 2020 and part of its outstanding 6.500% senior notes due 2021
* Precision drilling announces tender offer for all of its outstanding 6.625% senior notes due 2020 and a portion of its outstanding 6.500% senior notes due 2021
* Precision Drilling announces proposed private offering of $400 million senior notes
CALGARY, Alberta, Oct 27 Canada's largest oil rig contractor, Precision Drilling Corp, reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss on Friday as North American drilling activity picked up on higher crude prices.
* Precision Drilling Corporation announces 2017 third quarter financial results
Oct 27 Canadian rig contractor Precision Drilling Corp on Friday reported a smaller third-quarter loss, helped by higher rig utilization and cost cuts.
* Precision Drilling Corp - addition of Susan MacKenzie to its board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Announces us$100,000 pledge to U.S. Gulf Coast relief efforts and provides U.S. operational update
July 31 Canadian oilfield services contractor Precision Drilling Corp reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss on Monday, but said some North American customers asked to idle rigs after cutting budgets for the second half of the year amid weaker oil prices.
July 31 Stock futures pointed to a higher opening for Canada's main stock index on Monday as upbeat manufacturing data from China and weakness in the U.S. dollar supported commodity prices.
July 31 Canadian rig contractor Precision Drilling Corp on Monday reported a smaller quarterly loss compared to a year earlier, helped by higher oil prices and strong demand from the United States and the Middle East.