PDC Energy Inc (PDCE.OQ)
20 Apr 2018
* IN 2018, ANTICIPATES CAPITAL INVESTMENTS BETWEEN $850 MILLION AND $920 MILLION TO DELIVER TOTAL PRODUCTION OF 38 TO 42 MMBOE
BRIEF-Pdc Energy Announces Year-End 2017 Proved Reserves Of About 453 MMBOE, Including Nearly 100 MMBOE In Delaware Basin
* PDC ENERGY ANNOUNCES YEAR-END 2017 PROVED RESERVES OF APPROXIMATELY 453 MMBOE, INCLUDING NEARLY 100 MMBOE IN DELAWARE BASIN
* SAYS R. SCOTT MEYERS APPOINTED CFO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PDC ENERGY INC - BOARD HAS APPOINTED CHRISTINA IBRAHIM TO SERVE AS A CLASS II DIRECTOR OF COMPANY, EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PDC Energy announces pricing of 5.75% senior notes offering
* Planning a private offering of $600 million in aggregate principal amount of its senior unsecured notes due 2026
* PDC Energy announces 2017 third quarter operating and financial results with 42% year-over-year production increase to 8.5 million barrels of oil equivalent
WASHINGTON Exxon Mobil Corp and PDC Energy Inc will each pay a $2.5 million civil penalty to settle charges by the federal government and several states alleging the companies violated laws aimed at reducing air pollution, the U.S. Justice Department said on Tuesday.
* Says agreement with EPA, DOJ, State of Colorado to improve air emission control systems on certain oil storage tanks in Denver-Julesburg basin
WASHINGTON, Oct 31 Exxon Mobil Corp and PDC Energy Inc will each pay a $2.5 million civil penalty to settle charges by the federal government and several states alleging the companies violated laws that aim to reduce air pollution, the U.S. Justice Department said Tuesday.