Peugeot SA (PEUP.PA)
18 May 2018
FRANKFURT German carmaker Opel has suspended voluntary redundancies after staff representatives warned that a wave of departures following PSA Group's takeover could leave it short of skilled workers.
* French officials now focused on compliance (Recasts, adds comment, detail, background)
PARIS Shares in major French companies with business ties to Iran, including carmaker PSA and plane manufacturer Airbus , fell on Wednesday after President Donald Trump withdrew the United States from a nuclear deal with Iran.
* Punch Powertrain has been selected to supply its newest generation of patented e-DCT systems by 2022, as part of Groupe PSA's electrification push.
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP BRINGS CONNECTED CARS TO EUROPE WITH GROUPE PSA PARTNERSHIP
(Corrects paragraph 10 to say production at a plant in Belgium is planned to start in 2019, and sales are planned to begin in 2020.) | Video
ZHANGJIAKOU, China, April 27 While auto workers in Germany and South Korea fight to save their jobs, one of China's youngest auto brands is gearing up to build sport utility vehicles at a new factory with digitally-connected robots and a fresh workforce of 1,800 people.
* SKF AND PEUGEOT S.A., AND SEVERAL GROUP COMPANIES, (PSA) HAVE SETTLED THEIR DISPUTE BEFORE COMPETITION APPEAL TRIBUNAL IN UNITED KINGDOM
* Opel works council says PSA staff cuts have gone far enough
LONDON Workers at Peugeot-maker PSA's Vauxhall car plant in Britain have agreed a pay deal with the French automaker, the Unite Union said on Thursday, as a dispute with the firm's Opel workers in Germany continues.