Partners Group Holding AG (PGHN.S)
15 Jun 2018
June 19 Cheerleading uniform retailer Varsity Brands Inc said on Tuesday it will be bought by private equity firm Bain Capital.
ZURICH A consortium led by Swiss asset manager Partners Group Holding will buy Techem from Macquarie in a deal that values the German metering company at an enterprise value of 4.6 billion euros ($5.4 billion), Partners Group said on Friday.
* Deal expected to close in Q3 (Adds further details on deal, background)
ZURICH, May 25 A consortium led by Swiss asset manager Partners Group Holding will buy Techem from Macquarie in a deal that values the German metering company at an enterprise value of 4.6 billion euros ($5.4 billion), Partners Group said on Friday.
* APAX PARTNERS- FOLLOWING ACQUISITION, PARTNERS GROUP BECOMES EQUAL SHAREHOLDER WITH EXISTING INVESTOR CANADA PENSION PLAN INVESTMENT BOARD
* PARTNERS GROUP TO ACQUIRE OWNERSHIP STAKE IN GLOBALLOGIC INC. FROM APAX FUNDS
* PARTNERS GROUP AND KEDAARA CAPITAL TO ACQUIRE VISHAL MEGA MART, AN INDIAN HYPERMARKET BRAND
* SIGNED AGREEMENT WITH PARTNER GROUP TO PROVIDE ADVANCED PUSH TO TALK OVER CELLULAR SOLUTIONS TO PARTNER GROUP'S CUSTOMERS IN ISRAEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
ZURICH, March 26The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.4 percent lower at 8,537 points on Monday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
LONDON (LPC) - A sale of German metering group Techem is underway and bankers are looking at financing options of up to €2.8bn to back an acquisition, banking sources said.