Parker-Hannifin Corp (PH.N)
16 Feb 2018
* INDEGO® EXOSKELETON RECEIVES U.S. REGULATORY CLEARANCE FOR STROKE TREATMENT
* HAS REVISED GUIDANCE FOR EARNINGS FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS TO RANGE OF $7.38 TO $7.78 PER SHARE
BRIEF-Parker Reaches Proposed Settlement With DOJ Regarding U.S. Qualified Aviation Ground Fuel Filtration Business
* PARKER REACHES PROPOSED SETTLEMENT WITH DOJ REGARDING U.S. QUALIFIED AVIATION GROUND FUEL FILTRATION BUSINESS
WASHINGTON, Dec 18 The U.S. Justice Department said on Monday it has reached a settlement with Parker-Hannifin Corp that requires the company to divest the Facet filtration business that it acquired from Clarcor.
* Sees fy 2018 earnings per share $8.45 to $9.05 from continuing operations
WASHINGTON The U.S. Justice Department on Tuesday filed an antitrust lawsuit challenging Parker-Hannifin Corp's purchase of Clarcor Inc, which closed in February.
BRIEF-Parker acknowledges DOJ filing regarding U.S. Qualified aviation ground fuel filtration business
* Parker acknowledges DOJ filing regarding its U.S. Qualified aviation ground fuel filtration business
WASHINGTON, Sept 26 The U.S. Justice Department on Tuesday filed an antitrust lawsuit challenging Parker-Hannifin Corp's purchase of Clarcor Inc, which closed in February.
WASHINGTON, Sept 26 The U.S. Justice Department has filed an antitrust lawsuit against Parker-Hannifin with a goal of un-doing its merger with Clarcor Inc, a source familiar with the situation said on Tuesday.
* Parker-Hannifin Corp CEO Thomas Williams' 2017 total compensation $15.3 million versus $10.8 million in 2016 – sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2y292G7) Further company coverage:
|SMC Corp (6273.T)||¥45,780||-1,500.00|
|United Technologies Corporation (UTX.N)||$129.26||-0.74|
|Honeywell International Inc. (HON.N)||$154.03||+0.61|
|Emerson Electric Co. (EMR.N)||$72.99||+1.49|
|Trelleborg AB (TRELb.ST)||204.90kr||--|
|Eaton Corporation PLC (ETN.N)||$82.79||+0.03|
|Zodiac Aerospace SA (ZODC.PA)||€24.98||--|
|Pall Corporation (PLL.N)||--||--|
|Moog Inc (MOGa.N)||$87.09||-0.10|
|Moog Inc (MOGb.N)||$80.11||-5.07|