Koninklijke Philips NV (PHG.AS)
15 Jan 2018
* CERNER CORP - APPOINTED BRENT SHAFER AS ITS CEO AND CHAIRMAN OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS, EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 1
* VITOR ROCHA SUCCEEDS BRENT SHAFER AS CEO OF PHILIPS NORTH AMERICA Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT German industrial workers widened industrial action on Tuesday, with nearly 60,000 staff at 280 metals and engineering companies downing their tools in support of wage claims by union IG Metall.
DUESSELDORF, Germany, Jan 8 German industrial workers staged strikes at metals and engineering firms on Monday in support of wage claims by union IG Metall, which announced a further wave of walkouts for Tuesday.
* PHILIPS PARTNERS WITH HOMELAB TO PROMOTE BETTER INDOOR AIR QUALITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FINANCIAL DETAILS OF TRANSACTION WERE NOT DISCLOSED Source text: http://philips.to/2BUCLjf Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
LONDON Britain won a vote of confidence from its economically important life sciences sector on Wednesday as several major drug companies committed to invest in the country under the government's industrial strategy plans after Brexit.
* Reg-Philips Lighting repurchases shares from Royal Philips for an aggregate amount of Eur 90 million
BRIEF-Koninklijke Philips Orders For Philips Lighting Stake Sale Below 32 Euros Risk Missing Deal - bookrunner
* ORDERS FOR PHILIPS LIGHTING STAKE SALE, BELOW 32 EUROS RISK MISSING DEAL; BOOKS EXPECTED TO CLOSE 6:30PM UK TIME Further company coverage:
* ROYAL PHILIPS ANNOUNCES INTENDED SALE OF PART OF ITS STAKE IN PHILIPS LIGHTING