PulteGroup Inc (PHM.N)
23 Feb 2018
* PULTEGROUP ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.09 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 31 D.R. Horton Inc's creation four years ago of a separate affordable homes business is yielding results as robust economic growth returns confidence to the U.S. housing market, and other homebuilders are now increasingly focusing on the segment.
Jan 30 PulteGroup Inc said on Tuesday rising costs are likely to weigh on 2018 gross margins despite the U.S. homebuilder benefiting from selling more homes at higher prices in the fourth quarter.
Jan 30 U.S. homebuilder PulteGroup Inc reported a 72 percent drop in fourth-quarter profit on Tuesday, hurt by a tax charge of $181 million due to changes in the U.S. tax law.
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.85 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* PULTEGROUP ANNOUNCES $500 MILLION INCREASE TO SHARE REPURCHASE PLAN
(In this Dec. 22 story, corrects paragraph 3 to say bill lowers limit on mortgages for interest deduction to $750,000, not cuts amount of mortgage interest that home buyers can deduct to $750,000.)
Dec 22 U.S. home sales will likely take a hit next year as middle-class Americans receive fewer perks under an overhaul of U.S. taxes and face rising home prices and interest rates, industry experts said.
* Shares hit a more than 10-year high (Adds details from conference call, updates share price)
* Damage from hurricanes to Pulte's communities in Texas, Florida, and the Carolinas was minimal - CEO on conf call
|D. R. Horton Inc (DHI.N)||$44.47||+0.21|
|Lennar Corporation (LEN.N)||$59.04||+0.61|
|Lennar Corporation (LENb.N)||$47.42||+0.55|
|Toll Brothers Inc (TOL.N)||$46.55||+0.31|
|KB Home (KBH.N)||$29.83||-0.36|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV.N)||$2.27||+0.03|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOVVB.PK)||$2.60||--|
|Ryland Group Inc (RYL.N)||--||--|
|CalAtlantic Group Inc (CAA.N)||--||--|