Petronet LNG Ltd (PLNG.BO)
15 Dec 2017
* India's Petronet LNG signs revised 1.44 million tonnes a year long-term liquefied natural gas (LNG) purchase deal with Australian unit of Exxon Mobil - Petronet statement
* AGREED TO PURCHASE ADDITIONAL QUANTITY OF 1.20 MMTPA OF LNG FROM AFFILIATE OF LNG SUPPLIER FOR INDIAN MARKETS FOR 15 YEARS Source text: http://bit.ly/2j5Q8EI Further company coverage:
* Increase in FPIs investment limit in Petronet LNG from 30 percent to 40 percent Source text: http://bit.ly/2A46Oau Further company coverage:
* Petronet lng clarifies on news item "Petronet drops plans to buy 25 percent stake in GSPC's Mundra LNG plant"
NEW DELHI/MUMBAI India's biggest gas importer Petronet LNG Ltd wants to build up its liquefied natural gas (LNG) regassification capacity in the east of the country where supply is limited, after focussing till now on the west, the CEO said on Thursday.
* Executive says sees March-quarter profit getting a boost from a 5 percent hike in regasification tariff from January Further company coverage: (Reporting By Nidhi Verma)
* Executive says Kochi terminal operated at 16 percent capacity in September quarter
BRIEF-India's Petronet says Japanese cos to hold 37.5 pct stake in planned LNG terminal in Sri Lanka
* Executive says to own 47.5 percent stake in planned LNG terminal in Sri Lanka
** Shares in Petronet LNG Ltd rise as much as 5.4 pct, their highest since Oct. 24
Nov 8 Below are the ratings awarded by Investment Information Credit Rating Agency Ltd. (ICRA) for local debt instruments as of November 7, 2017. COMPANY INSTRUMENT RATING AMOUNT MOVEMENT (RS.MLN) ------ ---------- ------ ----- --------- SHORT TERM RATINGS: ------------------- Aep Company