Petronet LNG Ltd (PLNG.BO)
NEW DELHI India's Petronet LNG Ltd wants to partner with ONGC Videsh Ltd (OVL), the overseas arm of India's biggest explorer Oil and Natural Gas Corp Ltd, to pick up a stake in an upcoming exploration and liquefied natural gas (LNG) project in Qatar, a company official said.
NEW DELHI, April 11 India's Petronet LNG Ltd wants to partner with ONGC Videsh Ltd (OVL), the overseas arm of India's biggest explorer Oil and Natural Gas Corp Ltd, to pick up a stake in an upcoming exploration and liquefied natural gas (LNG) project in Qatar, a top company official said.
* DEC QUARTER PROFIT 5.29 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 3.97 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* India's Petronet LNG signs revised 1.44 million tonnes a year long-term liquefied natural gas (LNG) purchase deal with Australian unit of Exxon Mobil - Petronet statement
* AGREED TO PURCHASE ADDITIONAL QUANTITY OF 1.20 MMTPA OF LNG FROM AFFILIATE OF LNG SUPPLIER FOR INDIAN MARKETS FOR 15 YEARS Source text: http://bit.ly/2j5Q8EI Further company coverage:
* Increase in FPIs investment limit in Petronet LNG from 30 percent to 40 percent Source text: http://bit.ly/2A46Oau Further company coverage:
* Petronet lng clarifies on news item "Petronet drops plans to buy 25 percent stake in GSPC's Mundra LNG plant"
NEW DELHI/MUMBAI India's biggest gas importer Petronet LNG Ltd wants to build up its liquefied natural gas (LNG) regassification capacity in the east of the country where supply is limited, after focussing till now on the west, the CEO said on Thursday.
* Executive says sees March-quarter profit getting a boost from a 5 percent hike in regasification tariff from January Further company coverage: (Reporting By Nidhi Verma)
* Executive says Kochi terminal operated at 16 percent capacity in September quarter