PPG Industries Inc (PPG.N)
16 Feb 2018
* PPG INDUSTRIES INC SAYS CEO MICHAEL MCGARRY'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.2 MILLION VERSUS $12.5 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2suTxo8 Further company coverage:
* PPG REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* PPG TO ACQUIRE ARCHITECTURAL PAINT AND COATINGS WHOLESALER PROCOATINGS
* PPG BOARD OF DIRECTORS AUTHORIZES $2.5 BILLION SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM
AMSTERDAM Akzo Nobel gained shareholder approval on Thursday to spin off its 10 billion euro ($11.9 billion) chemicals division as part of plans to placate investors after the Dutch paintmaker rejected a takeover offer from rival PPG Industries .
AMSTERDAM, Nov 30 Akzo Nobel gained shareholder approval on Thursday to spin off its 10 billion euro ($11.9 billion) chemicals division as part of plans to placate investors after the Dutch paintmaker rejected a takeover offer from rival PPG Industries.
AMSTERDAM, Nov 30 Shareholders in Dutch paint and coatings company Akzo Nobel on Thursday approved the company's plan to demerge its 10-billion-euro chemicals division.
* PPG Industries Inc - entered into a partnership with Sinode Systems for vehicle battery technology
AMSTERDAM Dutch paints maker Akzo Nobel, under pressure after rejecting a lucrative takeover offer and two profit warnings, has confirmed merger talks with smaller U.S. rival Axalta Coating Systems Ltd to create a $30 billion company.
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.52 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
|Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. (4183.T)||¥3,315||+75.00|
|HOYA CORPORATION (7741.T)||¥5,588||+150.00|
|Nippon Paint Holdings Co Ltd (4612.T)||¥3,680||+85.00|
|Formosa Plastics Corporation (1301.TW)||NT$101.00||+3.20|
|Asian Paints Ltd (ASPN.NS)||Rs1,120.35||-23.50|
|BASF SE (BASFn.DE)||€86.74||0.00|
|Dow Chemical Co (DOW)||$6.62||+0.21|
|Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY.N)||$68.16||-1.27|
|Akzo Nobel N.V. (AKZO.AS)||€78.78||+0.42|
|Evonik Industries AG (EVKn.DE)||€30.00||-0.07|