PSP Swiss Property AG (PSPN.S)
* HAS CONCLUDED TWO LETTING AGREEMENTS WITH CO-WORKING PROVIDERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* PURCHASES A PRIME PROPERTY PORTFOLIO FOR CHF 190 MILLION FROM EDMOND DE ROTHSCHILD (SUISSE) S.A.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, November 02 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned SELP Finance SARL's (SELP; BBB+/Stable) proposed senior unsecured notes an expected 'BBB+(EXP)' rating. The notes will rank in line with with SELP's existing bonds. Proceeds from the notes will be used to refinance SELP's remaining secured debt in France and repay what is drawn on the property company's revolving credit facility (RCF). The balance will be used for general corporate
ZURICH, Sept 15 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.2 percent lower at 9,058 points on Friday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* BUILDING PERMIT OBTAINED FOR PROJECT "ORION" IN ZURICH WEST
* Sees FY 2017 EBITDA (excluding changes in fair value) of above CHF 240 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* TOTALLING CHF 80.4 MILLION, H1 NET INCOME WAS DOWN VERSUS PREVIOUS YEAR’S RESULT (H1 2016: CHF 89.0 MILLION)