Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc (PTLA.OQ)
22 Mar 2018
A panel of European Medicines Agency on Friday recommended against granting marketing approval to Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc's oral blood thinner, saying the benefits of the drug did not outweigh risks.
March 23 A panel of European Medicines Agency on Friday recommended against granting marketing approval to Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc's oral blood thinner, saying the benefits of the drug did not outweigh risks.
* EU MEDICINES AGENCY RECOMMENDS AGAINST APPROVAL OF PORTOLA PHARMACEUTICALS' DRUG FOR PREVENTING BLOOD CLOTS BETRIXIBAN Source text (http://bit.ly/2pBz519) Further company coverage:
* PORTOLA PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES NEW INTERIM RESULTS FROM ONGOING ANNEXA-4 STUDY OF FACTOR XA INHIBITOR REVERSAL AGENT ANDEXXA® (ANDEXANET ALFA) IN PATIENTS WITH LIFE-THREATENING BLEEDING
* PORTOLA PHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE
* PORTOLA PHARMACEUTICALS PROVIDES UPDATE ON BIOLOGICS LICENSE APPLICATION (BLA) FOR ANDEXXA® (ANDEXANET ALFA)
* U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION APPROVES PRIOR APPROVAL SUPPLEMENT FOR COMMERCIAL LAUNCH OF PORTOLA PHARMACEUTICALS’ NOVEL ORAL ANTICOAGULANT BEVYXXA® (BETRIXABAN)
* PORTOLA PHARMACEUTICALS PROVIDES UPDATE ON EUROPEAN MARKETING AUTHORIZATION APPLICATION FOR BETRIXABAN
* Portola Pharmaceuticals provides update on Bevyxxa(betrixaban) commercial launch
* Portola Pharmaceuticals appoints industry veteran John H. Lawrence, M.D., as senior vice president of product development and chief medical officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: