Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR.OQ)
19 Jan 2018
BRIEF-Enterprise Products Partners-Board Of Its General Partner Declares Increase In Qtrly Cash Distribution Paid To Limited Partners
* ENTERPRISE PRODUCTS PARTNERS-BOARD OF ITS GENERAL PARTNER DECLARED INCREASE IN QTRLY CASH DISTRIBUTION PAID TO LIMITED PARTNERS TO $0.425/COMMON UNIT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PARTNER COMMUNICATIONS ANNOUNCES A DEFFERED PRIVATE DEBENTURES PLACEMENT IN ISRAEL WITH A CLOSING DATE OF DECEMBER 2019
* PARTNER COMMUNICATIONS ANNOUNCES THE APPOINTMENT OF A NEW CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
BRIEF-Partner Communications Says Considering Issuance Of Bonds Solely In Israel Through Expansion Of Co's Series F Notes
* PARTNER COMMUNICATIONS- CONSIDERING ISSUANCE OF BONDS SOLELY IN ISRAEL THROUGH EXPANSION OF CO'S SERIES F NOTES IN TOTAL AMOUNT OF UP TO NIS 500 MILLION
JERUSALEM, Nov 21 Partner Communications , Israel's second-largest mobile phone operator, reported on Tuesday higher third quarter profit that beat estimates, though revenue slipped as the company lost subscribers.
* Qtrly total revenues: NIS 826 million (US$ 234 million), a decrease of 3%
JERUSALEM, Nov 20 Israel's largest mobile operator, Cellcom , said on Monday it was in negotiations with rival operator Partner Communications to cooperate in building a nationwide fiber optic network.
* Partner Communications announces the departure of the chief financial officer
JERUSALEM, Aug 16 Partner Communications , Israel's second-largest mobile phone operator, reported a smaller than expected rise in quarterly profit as it lost customers amid fierce competition in the sector.
* Qtrly total revenues NIS 805 million (US$ 230 million), a decrease of 10 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
|Cellcom Israel Ltd. (CEL.N)||$9.93||+0.11|
|Bezeq the Israeli Telecomunictn Corp Ltd (BEZQ.TA)||580.00||--|
|Netvision Ltd. (NTSN.TA)||--||--|