Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR.TO)
15 Jan 2018
SAO PAULO/BRASILIA Brazil's strongest year for initial public offerings since 2013 finished on a flat note this week as one company canceled its plans and what promised to be 2017's biggest listing priced at the bottom of the range.
Private equity firm Apollo Global Management LLC is nearing a deal to buy Qdoba Mexican Eats from restaurant chain Jack in the Box Inc for more than $300 million, people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
* Pershing Square Capital Management cuts sole share stake in Restaurant Brands International Inc by 32.3 percent to 26.5 million shares - SEC filing
Oct 26 Canada's Restaurant Brands International Inc on Thursday reported a quarterly profit that blew past estimates, helped by continued demand at its Burger King chain.
* Restaurant Brands International Inc. announces intention to redeem all class A preferred shares and to repurchase 5.0 million class B exchangeable limited partnership units
Oct 26 Canada's Restaurant Brands International Inc on Thursday reported a 6 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by strength in its Burger King chain.
* Restaurant Brands International Inc reports third quarter 2017 results
* Says on Oct 13, Co's units extended maturity date of senior secured revolving credit facility under deal dated Oct 27, 2014
* Restaurant brands International Inc announces pricing and upsizing of add-on offering of 5.0% second lien senior secured notes due 2025
* Restaurant Brands International Inc. announces launch of add-on offering of 5.0% second lien senior secured notes due 2025