Rite Aid Corp (RAD.N)
18 May 2018
* RITE AID - ON MAY 8 ENTERED SECOND AMENDED & RESTATED DEBT COMMITMENT LETTER TO GIVE CO $4.67 BILLION OF COMMITMENTS TO $5 BILLION BEST EFFORTS ABL FACILITY
April 27 Fred's Inc, which was forced to abandon its bid to acquire certain stores of drug retailer Rite Aid Corp, said on Friday its Chief Executive Officer Michael Bloom has resigned.
* RITE AID COMMENCES OFFER TO PURCHASE CERTAIN OF ITS OUTSTANDING SERIES OF NOTES
* RITE AID - NALOXONE, A MEDICATION THAT CAN BE USED TO REVERSE EFFECTS OF OPIOID OVERDOSE, IS AVAILABLE AT EACH OF MORE THAN 2,500 U.S. RITE AID PHARMACIES
* Shares up 3 pct at $1.68 (Recasts, adds details and analyst comment, updates shares)
* RITE AID REPORTS FISCAL 2018 FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR RESULTS
April 12 Drug retailer Rite Aid, which is being bought by U.S. grocer Albertsons Cos Inc, posted smaller-than-expected fourth-quarter revenue, hurt by a decline in commercial business and prescription volumes.
* Same-store pharmacy sales rose 5.1 pct, retail dropped 2.7 pct
BRIEF-Rite Aid Completes Transfer Of Stores To Walgreens Boots Alliance And Terminates Tax Benefits Preservation Plan
* RITE AID COMPLETES TRANSFER OF STORES TO WALGREENS BOOTS ALLIANCE AND TERMINATES TAX BENEFITS PRESERVATION PLAN
* RITE AID ANNOUNCES INTENT TO REDEEM ALL OF ITS OUTSTANDING 9.25% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2020 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)