Rogers Communications Inc (RCIb.TO)
16 Feb 2018
* BCE adds 175,000 postpaid wireless customers, Telus 121,000
* NET PROCEEDS FROM ISSUANCE OF DEBT SECURITIES WILL BE ABOUT US$737 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 25 Rogers Communications Inc, Canada's largest wireless provider by market share, reported a quarterly profit on Thursday that narrowly beat estimates on higher margins from its wireless subscribers.
* ROGERS COMMUNICATIONS DECLARES 48 CENTS PER SHARE QUARTERLY DIVIDEND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ROGERS COMMUNICATIONS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS; ANNOUNCES 2018 FINANCIAL GUIDANCE
Jan 25 Canadian cable and telecom company Rogers Communications Inc on Thursday posted a quarterly profit from a year-ago loss, when it took a C$484 million impairment charge.
Jan 22 Canada's Rogers Communications Inc said on Monday it agreed to end a joint venture in Vice Studio Canada and Viceland just three years after announcing it.
* ROGERS MEDIA SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH CLEAR SKY RADIO INC. TO ACQUIRE MEDICINE HAT STATION, 102.1 CJCY
TORONTO Rogers Communications Inc , which has said it will keep ownership of the Toronto Blue Jays, could look to leasing, licensing and other financial tools to generate value from the Major League Baseball club, sports dealmakers told Reuters. | Video
TORONTO, Dec 18 Rogers Communications Inc , which has said it will keep ownership of the Toronto Blue Jays, could look to leasing, licensing and other financial tools to generate value from the Major League Baseball club, sports dealmakers told Reuters.