Renault SA (RENA.PA)
18 May 2018
May 14 President Donald Trump on May 8 pulled the United States out of an international nuclear deal with Iran, sealed in 2015, and said he will re-impose economic sanctions on Iran.
TOKYO Nissan Motor and its French automaking partner Renault SA are considering a range of options, including a more balanced equity structure, to ensure their alliance survives beyond its current leadership, the Japanese company said on Monday.
* Nissan eyes profit fall for 3rd year on yen, U.S. market (Adds denial of merger talks)
* CEO Saikawa: Alliance structure could take 'different shapes'
* Sees Asia helping it recover to levels before mileage scandal (Adds comment, details on Southeast Asia)
PARIS Renault's revenue rose by a smaller-than-expected 0.2 percent in the first quarter as the French carmaker suffered sales setbacks in India, China and South Korea, compounded by the effects of a stronger euro.
* Mercedes-Benz Cars sales growth hit by currency (Adds detail on currency impact, analyst note)
PARIS, April 27 French carmaker Renault said revenue rose by a smaller-than-expected 0.2 percent in the first quarter, held back by currency effects.
* THIBAULT PALAND APPOINTED AS CEO OF DIAC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
Nissan Motor Co Ltd's chief executive dismissed the idea of merging the Japanese automaker with its alliance partner Renault SA , emphasizing the importance of independence as the French government pushes for a deal, the Nikkei reported.