Rheinmetall AG (RHMG.DE)
* ORDER WITH A LIFE-TIME VOLUME WORTH OVER €71 MILLION Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
DUBAI, Nov 14 The United Arab Emirates' military said on Tuesday it was buying laser guided bombs from U.S. missile maker Raytheon Co. in a deal worth 2.5 billion dirhams ($684.4 million).
* Says to supply Berlin police with RMMV Survivor R special operations vehicle
* Shares seen down 0.2 pct (Adds details on EBIT, automotive, share indication)
FRANKFURT, Nov 7 German defence and automotive group Rheinmetall beat expectations for earnings at its defence unit in the third quarter thanks to its vehicle systems division, which was boosted by an order for military utility vehicles in Australia.
* TO SUPPLY THE BUNDESWEHR WITH DM98 PRACTICE AMMUNITION FOR LEOPARD 2 MB
* EARNINGS TO IMPROVE BY €10 MILLION A YEAR IN THE MEDIUM-TERM
RIYADH, Oct 31 Saudi Arabian Military Industries (SAMI) has appointed Andreas Schwer, boss of combat systems at Germany's Rheinmetall AG, as chief executive, the company said on Tuesday.
FRANKFURT, Oct 30 Tensions between Germany and Turkey are holding up planned defence projects at Rheinmetall , the German company's chief executive told news agency DPA in an interview.
* RHEINMETALL AND PARAVAN ENTER GLOBAL COOPERATION AGREEMENT