Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK.N)
16 Feb 2018
Jan 24 Rockwell Automation Inc posted quarterly revenue slightly shy of estimates, but said sales could get a fillip from the impact of the new tax law on its customers' investment decisions.
* ROCKWELL CFO SAYS WE ARE NOW TARGETING ABOUT $1.2 BILLION IN SHARE REPURCHASES FOR FISCAL '18, UP FROM $500 MILLION FOR OUR NOVEMBER GUIDANCE - CONF CALL Further company coverage:
Jan 24 Rockwell Automation Inc reported a 6.5 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Wednesday, driven by higher demand for its factory automation equipment from sectors including oil and gas.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.74 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* ROCKWELL AUTOMATION INC SAYS CEO BLAKE MORET'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $6.3 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BS5sjD) Further company coverage:
* ROCKWELL AUTOMATION ACQUIRES ODOS IMAGING TO LEVERAGE 3-D TIME-OF-FLIGHT TECHNOLOGY FOR SENSING AND SAFETY APPLICATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 29 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Industrial-automation systems maker Emerson Electric Co said on Tuesday it abandoned its bid for Rockwell Automation Inc after several rejections, and instead will pursue bolt-on acquisitions as originally planned.
Industrial-automation systems maker Emerson Electric Co said on Tuesday it abandoned its bid for Rockwell Automation Inc after several rejections, and instead will pursue bolt-on acquisitions as originally planned. | Video
* Emerson sees $500 mln-$1.5 bln bolt-on deals in next few years