Restaurant Group PLC (RTN.L)
May 23 Britain's Restaurant Group, the owner of the Frankie & Benny's chain, said on Wednesday it expects to meet annual results estimates despite a hit on its latest comparable sales from adverse weather.
* DEL FRISCO’S RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. TO ACQUIRE BARTECA RESTAURANT GROUP FOR $325 MILLION IN CASH
* DEL FRISCO’S RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
NEW YORK, May 3 (LPC) - Lenders are tightening up US leveraged loan documents to stop issuers from removing security by transferring intellectual property into new subsidiaries and raising additional debt, an issue which surfaced last year when retailer J Crew did precisely that.
* DEL FRISCO'S RESTAURANT GROUP FILES FOR NON TIMELY 10-K - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2FHFopN) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* DEL FRISCO’S RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS
* FY PRETAX PROFIT 43.6 MILLION STG VERSUS -49.3 MILLION STG LOSS YEAR AGO
* Expects to gain further traction from measures taken (Recasts, adds shares, analysts comments)
March 7 Restaurant Group Plc, the owner of the Frankie & Benny's chain, reported a 26.4 percent fall in 2017 pre-tax profit on Wednesday as Britons spent less on eating and drinking out.
* European shares fall to 1-week low * Draghi comments keep euro running * Export oriented DAX index underperforms Jan 25 Welcome to the home for real time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Julien Ponthus. Reach him on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: email@example.com CLOSING SNAPSHOT: EUROPEAN SHARES LOWER (1657 GMT) European shares fell tod