Sunrun Inc (RUN.OQ)
20 Apr 2018
* IS EXPANDING ITS HOME SOLAR SERVICE TO ILLINOIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TIGER GLOBAL MANAGEMENT LLC REPORTS 7.8 PCT PASSIVE STAKE IN SUNRUN INC AS OF MARCH 29 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2qiarmH) Further company coverage:
* SUNRUN - ON MARCH 27, CO'S UNIT ENTERED INTO AMENDED & RESTATED REVOLVING CREDIT AGREEMENT ORIGINALLY ENTERED INTO IN JAN 2016 WITH VARIOUS LENDERS
* SUNRUN REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
WASHINGTON/LOS ANGELES U.S. President Donald Trump signed into law a steep tariff on imported solar panels on Tuesday, a move billed as a way to protect American jobs but which the solar industry said would lead to thousands of layoffs and raise consumer prices. | Video
WASHINGTON/LOS ANGELES Jan 23 U.S. President Donald Trump signed into law a steep tariff on imported solar panels on Tuesday, a move billed as a way to protect American jobs but which the solar industry said would lead to thousands of layoffs and raise consumer prices.
* ENTERED INTO A PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH SUNRUN, ONE OF TOP RESIDENTIAL SOLAR INSTALLERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SUNRUN - RECEIVED AWARD UNDER ADVANCING COMMONWEALTH ENERGY STORAGE PROGRAM, RUN BY MASSACHUSETTS CLEAN ENERGY CENTER, DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY RESOURCES
Nov 8 U.S. residential solar installer Sunrun Inc on Wednesday said third-quarter deployments of solar energy systems topped its expectations as it increased market share, but it stuck to its forecast for the full year.
* Q3 revenue $141.3 million versus I/B/E/S view $146.6 million