Syndicate Bank Ltd (SBNK.NS)
22 Mar 2018
BRIEF-Syndicate Bank Seeks Shareholders' Nod For Capital Infusion Of 28.39 Bln Rupees By Indian Govt
* SEEKS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR CAPITAL INFUSION OF 28.39 BILLION RUPEES BY GOVERNMENT OF INDIA Source text - http://bit.ly/2C8azg4 Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER NET LOSS 8.70 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 935.6 MILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* KEEPS MCLR UNCHANGED ACROSS ALL TENORS Source text: http://bit.ly/2EwCTJN Further company coverage:
* SAYS KEEPS LENDING RATES UNDER MCLR, BASE RATE, BPLR UNCHANGED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Mumbai newsroom)
* SAYS RAISED 11.51 BILLION RUPEES VIA QIP AT ISSUE PRICE OF 84.15 RUPEES PER SHARE Source text - http://bit.ly/2yvYwCI Further company coverage:
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_12132017.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 10:00 am: NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant, TRAI Chairman R.S. Sharma, Communications Minister Manoj Sinha, Communications Secretary Aruna Sundarajan at India Satcom 2017 in New Delhi. 10:00 am: Supre
MUMBAI Indian state-run Syndicate Bank Ltd has launched a share sale to institutional investors, seeking to raise up to 12 billion rupees ($186.4 million) to help boost its capital ratio, sources with direct knowledge said on Tuesday.
MUMBAI, Dec 12 Indian state-run Syndicate Bank Ltd has launched a share sale to institutional investors, seeking to raise up to 12 billion rupees ($186.4 million) to help boost its capital ratio, sources with direct knowledge said on Tuesday.
* SAYS FLOOR PRICE FOR QIP SET AT 88.57 RUPEES PER SHARE Source text: http://bit.ly/2ANJE5G Further company coverage:
* Says cuts 1 year MCLR to 8.45 percent from 8.50 pct Source text - http://bit.ly/2AqhEDB Further company coverage: