Syndicate Bank Ltd (SBNK.NS)
May 16 Indian shares ended lower on Wednesday, as uncertainties around the composition of the next government in the southern state of Karnataka hurt investor sentiment.
May 16 Indian shares fell on Wednesday as doubts over the composition of the next government in the southern state of Karnataka dampened investor risk appetite.
* CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM ON CBI BOOKING TWO PSB HEADS, EX-IDBI CHIEF FOR FRAUD
* KEEPS MCLR UNCHANGED ACROSS ALL TENORS Source text: http://bit.ly/2H7GzCQ Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Syndicate Bank Seeks Shareholders' Nod For Capital Infusion Of 28.39 Bln Rupees By Indian Govt
* SEEKS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR CAPITAL INFUSION OF 28.39 BILLION RUPEES BY GOVERNMENT OF INDIA Source text - http://bit.ly/2C8azg4 Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER NET LOSS 8.70 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 935.6 MILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* KEEPS MCLR UNCHANGED ACROSS ALL TENORS Source text: http://bit.ly/2EwCTJN Further company coverage:
* SAYS KEEPS LENDING RATES UNDER MCLR, BASE RATE, BPLR UNCHANGED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Mumbai newsroom)