SCANA Corp (SCG.N)
23 May 2018
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.19 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* GEORGIA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION APPROVES DOMINION ENERGY-SCANA COMBINATION
* SCANA CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING
* SCANA CORP SEES TOTAL ESTIMATED CAPEX FOR 2018 OF $845 MILLION - PRESENTATION SLIDES Source text: (http://bit.ly/2sQcUbG) Further company coverage:
* SCANA REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 AND DECLARES DIVIDEND ON COMMON STOCK FOR FIRST QUARTER 2018
BRIEF-Dominion Energy Says Federal Trade Commission Grants Early Termination Of Antitrust Waiting Period For Proposed Dominion Energy-Scana Combination
* DOMINION ENERGY - FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION GRANTS EARLY TERMINATION OF ANTITRUST WAITING PERIOD FOR PROPOSED DOMINION ENERGY-SCANA COMBINATION
BRIEF-Federal Trade Commission Grants Early Termination Of Antitrust Waiting Period For Proposed Dominion Energy-Scana Combination
* FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION GRANTS EARLY TERMINATION OF ANTITRUST WAITING PERIOD FOR PROPOSED DOMINION ENERGY-SCANA COMBINATION
Toshiba Corp said on Thursday it had clinched an agreement to sell its claims in bankrupt U.S. nuclear plant maker Westinghouse Electric Co LLC in a deal that would add $3.7 billion to the Japanese owner's depleted capital base.
* Toshiba to sell claims in Westinghouse to group led by Baupost
Westinghouse Electric Co LLC, Toshiba Corp's nuclear services business, has made an agreement with its creditors that will clear the company's path out of bankruptcy, according to three people familiar with the matter.