Charles Schwab Corp (SCHW.N)
* SCHWAB REPORTS RECORD QUARTERLY NET INCOME OF $783 MILLION, UP 39%
* CHARLES SCHWAB CORP SAYS CEO WALTER BETTINGER'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.3 MILLION VERSUS $19.5 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2E78n4I Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON The Federal Reserve said on Tuesday it approved an application of Charles Schwab Corp to acquire Charles Schwab Trust Bank of Henderson, Nevada.
WASHINGTON, March 20 The Federal Reserve said on Tuesday it approved an application of Charles Schwab Corp to acquire Charles Schwab Trust Bank of Henderson, Nevada.
* CHARLES SCHWAB CORP SAYS CEO WALTER W. BETTINGER II'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.35 MILLION VERSUS $19.55 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING
* CHARLES SCHWAB CORP - TOTAL CLIENT ASSETS WERE $3.33 TRILLION AS OF MONTH-END FEBRUARY, UP 15% FROM FEBRUARY 2017
NEW YORK, Feb 23 Charles Schwab Corp and several of its mutual funds persuaded a U.S. appeals court on Friday to revive their lawsuit seeking to hold 17 banks responsible for manipulation of the benchmark Libor interest rate.
NEW YORK, Feb 23 Charles Schwab Corp and several of its mutual funds persuaded a U.S. appeals court on Friday to revive several of its claims against large banks they accused of manipulating the Libor benchmark interest rate.
Feb 23 u.s. Appeals court revives some claims by charles schwab corp against big banks it accused of libor manipulation -- court ruling 2Nd u.s. Circuit court of appeals says lower court judge erred in dismissing some state law claims, federal securities claims and unjust enrichment claims Schwab and several of its mutual funds had alleged that the banks' libor manipulation caused economic harm Court says schwab purchased more than $40 billion of debt from various bank defendants dur
* CHARLES SCHWAB CORP - TOTAL CLIENT ASSETS WERE $3.48 TRILLION AS OF MONTH-END JANUARY, UP 23% FROM JANUARY 2017
|Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS.N)||$226.98||-0.84|
|Morgan Stanley (MS.N)||$49.79||-0.10|
|Morgan Stanley (MWD.N)||--||--|
|TD Ameritrade Holding Corp. (AMTD.OQ)||$59.16||-0.30|
|E*TRADE Financial Corp (ETFC.OQ)||$65.21||0.00|
|Raymond James Financial, Inc. (RJF.N)||$96.50||-0.23|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$29.29||+0.05|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$26.11||-0.05|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC.N)||$54.37||-0.11|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFCNP.PK)||$0.00||0.00|