Scor SE (SCOR.PA)
* GROSS WRITTEN PREMIUMS REACH EUR 14,789 MILLION IN 2017, UP 8.6% AT CONSTANT EXCHANGE RATES COMPARED TO 2016
* SCOR GREW P&C REINSURANCE RENEWAL PREMIUMS BY 3.7% AT CONSTANT EXCHANGE RATES AT JANUARY 2018 RENEWALS
* REG-SCOR COMPLETES THE ACQUISITION OF MUTRÉ Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Dutch insurer Aegon NV on Thursday said it would sell part of the remaining stake it holds in U.S. life insurance unit to France-based property and life reinsurer Scor SE .
Dec 28 Dutch insurer Aegon NV on Thursday said it would sell part of the remaining stake it holds in U.S. life insurance unit to France-based property and life reinsurer Scor SE.
LONDON, Nov 23 Switzerland's Zurich Insurance plans to more than double its "impact investments" to $5 billion, it said on Thursday, aiming to improve the lives of five million people a year.
* ESTIMATED SOLVENCY RATIO STANDS AT APPROXIMATELY 213% AS AT 30 SEPTEMBER 2017
* SCOR - ESTIMATES COST OF HARVEY, IRMA AND MARIA HURRICANES AND MEXICO EARTHQUAKES
* SCOR CONTINUES TO PURSUE "VISION IN ACTION" FOLLOWING RECENT NATURAL CATASTROPHES