Selecta Biosciences Inc (SELB.OQ)
18 Jan 2018
BRIEF-Selecta Biosciences Says Expects To Report Initial Results For Phase 2 Clinical Trial Of SEL-212 In Chronic Severe Gout In April 2018
* SELECTA BIOSCIENCES SAYS EXPECTS TO REPORT INITIAL RESULTS FOR PHASE 2 CLINICAL TRIAL OF SEL-212 IN CHRONIC SEVERE GOUT IN APRIL 2018 - SEC FILING
* SELECTA BIOSCIENCES ANNOUNCES CEO’S INTENT TO RETIRE AND TRANSITION PLAN
BRIEF-Selecta Biosciences Announces FDA Acceptance Of Investigational New Drug Application For Lmb-100 And Svp-Rapamycin Combination Therapy
* SELECTA BIOSCIENCES ANNOUNCES FDA ACCEPTANCE OF INVESTIGATIONAL NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR LMB-100 AND SVP-RAPAMYCIN COMBINATION THERAPY
* Selecta Biosciences announces third quarter 2017 financial results and provides corporate update
* Selecta Biosciences announces important additions to senior leadership team
Aug 25 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday:
SAO PAULO Brazilian soy protein maker Selecta said its owners had sold a 90 percent stake to South Korea's CJ CheilJedang Corp for 450 million reais ($143 million).
SAO PAULO, Aug 25 Brazilian soy protein maker Selecta said its owners had sold a 90 percent stake to South Korea's CJ CheilJedang Corp for 450 million reais ($143 million).
BRUSSELS, Aug 25 EU antitrust regulators cleared Swiss vending services provider Selecta's proposed acquisition of Dutch peer Pelican Rouge, subject to the divestment of all Selecta's vending service activities in Finland.
BRUSSELS, Aug 23 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process: