Stifel Financial Corp (SF.N)
19 Jan 2018
Jan 17 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
Jan 17 Stifel Financial Corp said on Wednesday financial advisers Tom Hankins and Jay Lauzon have joined its broker-dealer unit, Stifel, Nicolaus & Co Inc's private client group in Flint, Michigan.
REFILE-BRIEF-Stifel Financial Says Tax Savings Steps Will Result In After-Tax Reduction Of About $105 Mln-$115 Mln In Q4
* STIFEL FINANCIAL - TAX SAVINGS STEPS WILL RESULT IN AN AFTER-TAX REDUCTION OF ABOUT $105 MILLION - $115 MILLION IN CO’S EARNINGS FOR Q4 ENDING DEC 31, 2017
* Q3 revenue $721.2 million versus i/b/e/s view $701.1 million
* Stifel Financial Corp - terms of transaction were not disclosed
Oct 5 Stifel Financial Corp said on Thursday it appointed ex-Wells Fargo adviser David Safarian as senior vice president of investments at the financial services company's subsidiary Frontenac, Missouri.
Oct 2 Stifel, Nicolaus & Co Inc, a unit of financial services company Stifel Financial Corp, appointed David Safarian as senior vice president/investments.
* Announced pricing of $200 million principal amount of 5.20% senior notes due 2047 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Stifel Financial files preliminary prospectus supplement related to a potential senior notes offering
* Stifel Financial Corp files preliminary prospectus supplement related to a potential offering of senior notes due October 2047 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2hyZRT3) Further company coverage:
Aug 18 Stifel Financial Corp said Nicholas Dukas and Jason Dukas have joined its broker-dealer unit Stifel, Nicolaus & Co Inc's private client group office as senior vice presidents of investment.