Sage Group PLC (SGE.L)
20 Jul 2018
LONDON, May 2 British software company Sage said it was getting to grips with the sales execution problems that hampered its first-half performance and it was "very confident" of meeting its revised targets.
* NO MATERIAL CHANGES TO FINANCIAL INFORMATION OR GUIDANCE CONTAINED IN ANNOUNCEMENT MADE ON 13 APRIL 2018
* Hammerson drops after Klepierre abandons bid (Adds closing prices)
LONDON, April 13 A plunge in software firm Sage's shares put pressure on Britain's top share index on Friday, while a rising pound also weighed on big overseas earners.
* H1 organic revenue growth slows to 6.3 pct vs 7.4 pct (Adds share movement, analyst comment, details on H1 revenue growth)
* H1 18 ORGANIC REVENUE GROWTH RESULTS WERE BELOW MANAGEMENT'S EXPECTATIONS
BRIEF-Sage Group Says Over Next 3 Years, Organic Revenue Growth Will Reach 10 Pct On A Sustainable Basis
* PROVIDES MID-TERM GUIDANCE THAT OVER NEXT THREE YEARS, ORGANIC REVENUE GROWTH WILL REACH 10% ON A SUSTAINABLE BASIS
* GROUP ORGANIC REVENUE 1 INCREASED BY 6.3% FOR FIRST THREE MONTHS OF YEAR.