Sangamo Therapeutics Inc (SGMO.OQ)
* SANGAMO THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK
* SANGAMO THERAPEUTICS INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED- SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2vH7vVF) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Sangamo Therapeutics Says Co Announced A Data Security Incident Involving Compromise Of A Senior Executive's Company Email Account
* SANGAMO THERAPEUTICS SAYS ON APRIL 17, CO ANNOUNCED A DATA SECURITY INCIDENT INVOLVING COMPROMISE OF A SENIOR EXECUTIVE'S COMPANY EMAIL ACCOUNT
U.S. drugmaker Gilead Sciences Inc will use Sangamo Therapeutics Inc's gene-editing technology to develop cancer treatments in a deal potentially worth about $3 billion to Sangamo, the companies said on Thursday.
Feb 22 Gilead Sciences Inc will use Sangamo Therapeutics Inc's gene-editing technology platform to develop cancer treatments, in a collaboration deal worth more than $3 billion, the two companies said on Thursday.
* SANGAMO THERAPEUTICS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
BRIEF-Kite And Sangamo Therapeutics Announce Collaboration To Develop Cell Therapies For Treatment Of Cancer
* KITE, A GILEAD COMPANY, AND SANGAMO THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCE COLLABORATION TO DEVELOP NEXT-GENERATION ENGINEERED CELL THERAPIES FOR THE TREATMENT OF CANCER
* SANGAMO THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF HEATHER D. TURNER AS SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AND GENERAL COUNSEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CASE WESTERN RESERVE AND SANGAMO THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCE $11 MILLION NIH GRANT FOR STUDY OF GENE-EDITED T CELLS FOR VIRAL ERADICATION OF HIV
Sangamo Therapeutics Inc and Pfizer Inc said on Wednesday they would work together to develop a gene therapy to treat ALS, a disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and the spinal cord.
|Novo Nordisk A/S (NOVOb.CO)||kr.285.30||-3.35|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$36.62||-0.44|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF75.24||-0.52|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$59.13||-0.96|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF217.75||-1.45|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF222.60||-1.20|
|Bayer AG (BAYGn.DE)||€97.47||-0.50|
|Bayer AG (BAYE.F)||--||--|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€65.87||+0.45|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,412.20||-50.00|