SEGRO PLC (SGRO.L)
19 Mar 2018
LONDON Amazon's assault on the retail industry has brought misery to traditional retailers without a strong web presence.
LONDON, Feb 16 The UK's top share index closed higher on Friday and ended its first positive week since the middle of January.
* FY PRETAX PROFIT 976.3 MILLION STG VERSUS 426.4 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
* TO DELIVER PIONEERING MULTI-STOREY DISTRIBUTION HUB FOR IKEA IN PARIS
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG/SHANGHAI, December 15 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has placed Global Logistic Properties Limited's (GLP) 'BBB+' Long-Term Foreign-Currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR), its senior unsecured rating and rating of all its outstanding bonds on Rating Watch Negative (RWN). A full list of rating actions is at the end of this commentary. GLP's ratings have been placed on RWN pending a review of GLP's operational and financing plan after its
BRIEF-SEGRO announces launch and pricing of 8 year, 500 mln euro senior unsecured bond issue for SELP
* announces launch and pricing of an 8 year, eur 500 million (£442 million) senior unsecured bond issue for selp
* SEGRO - ACQUIRED A FULLY LET 390,000 SQ FT BIG BOX WAREHOUSE IN MIDLANDS REGION OF UK FROM LGIM REAL ASSETS, IN EXCHANGE FOR KINGSLAND BUSINESS PARK, AND A BALANCING CASH PAYMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
Oct 26 British housebuilder Barratt and commercial property group Segro have pulled out of a 6 billion pound ($8 billion) development deal that was expected to produce 10,000 houses due to disagreement over terms with the local authority.
* SEGRO PLC - Q3 NEW HEADLINE RENT CONTRACTED £8.8 MILLION VERSUS 13.5 MILLION STG , INCLUDING £3.8 MILLION IN RENT FROM EXISTING SPACE
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, October 11 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a final instrument rating of 'A-' to the senior unsecured notes issued by UK-based logistics property company SEGRO plc. Fitch has assigned final ratings to the following bonds: - GBP350 million 2.375% notes due 2029 at 'A-' - GBP400 million 2.875% notes due 2037 at 'A-' The final ratings reflect the fact that the majority of proceeds (GBP677 million) are being used to repurchase exi