Shire PLC (SHP.L)
23 Feb 2018
* FDA ACCEPTS SHIRE'S BIOLOGICS LICENSE APPLICATION AND GRANTS PRIORITY REVIEW FOR LANADELUMAB FOR PREVENTION OF ATTACKS IN HEREDITARY ANGIOEDEMA PATIENTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* SHIRE ANNOUNCES FDA ACCEPTANCE OF SBLA FOR CINRYZE® FOR PEDIATRIC HEREDITARY ANGIOEDEMA USE
* Shares pare losses to trade broadly flat (Adds further CEO comments, reaction, updates shares)
LONDON, Feb 14 Shire, the pharma firm splitting its rare disease and hyperactivity drugs into two units, said sales would grow in the mid-single digits and profits by a lower percentage than the top line this year after earnings per share rose 16 percent in 2017.
* SHIRE - U.S. FDA GRANTS ORPHAN DRUG DESIGNATION FOR INVESTIGATIONAL SHP647 FOR TREATMENT OF PEDIATRIC PATIENTS WITH MODERATELY TO SEVERELY ACTIVE CROHN'S DISEASE
* AB BIOSCIENCES AND SHIRE ENTER INTO AGREEMENT FOR DEVELOPMENT AND COMMERCIALIZATION OF AB BIOSCIENCES' PRIM PROGRAM
* THOMAS DITTRICH WILL ASSUME HIS ROLE AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
BRIEF-Shire Says Granted EU marketing Authorization For ADYNOVI For Adults And Adolescents With Hemophilia A
* SHIRE GRANTED EU MARKETING AUTHORIZATION FOR ADYNOVI [ANTIHEMOPHILIC FACTOR (RECOMBINANT), PEGYLATED] FOR ADULTS AND ADOLESCENTS WITH HEMOPHILIA A
LONDON Shire ditched its revenue target of $20 billion by 2020 on Monday due to increased generic competition and new drugs from rivals, saying it would split its rare disease and hyperactivity medicines businesses to boost performance.
LONDON, Jan 8 London-listed pharmaceutical group Shire said on Monday it would create two distinct business units for its rare disease and hyperactivity medicines before deciding later this year whether to spin off the latter into a separately listed group.