Sirius XM Holdings Inc (SIRI.OQ)
15 Jun 2018
WILMINGTON, Del. Lenders to IHeartMedia Inc have agreed to give the largest U.S. radio broadcaster through Wednesday to try to reach a deal to restructure its $20 billion in debt.
WILMINGTON, Del., March 5 Lenders to IHeartMedia Inc have agreed to give the largest U.S. radio broadcaster through Wednesday to try to reach a deal to restructure its $20 billion in debt.
BRIEF-Sirius Xm - Unit Entered New Employment Agreement With James E. Meyer To Continue To Serve As Co's CEO
* SIRIUS XM - ON JAN 10, UNIT ENTERED NEW EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT WITH JAMES E. MEYER TO CONTINUE TO SERVE AS CO'S CEO THROUGH DEC 31
* SIRIUSXM BEATS 2017 SUBSCRIBER GUIDANCE; ISSUES 2018 SUBSCRIBER AND FINANCIAL GUIDANCE
BRIEF-Breitbart News Decided To End Relationship With Stephen Bannon, He Will No Longer Host On Siriusxm
* SIRIUS XM HOLDINGS - BREITBART NEWS HAS DECIDED TO END RELATIONSHIP WITH STEPHEN BANNON, THEREFORE HE WILL NO LONGER HOST ON SIRIUSXM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* ACC AND SIRIUSXM TO LAUNCH EXCLUSIVE NEW SPORTS CHANNEL - SIRIUSXM ACC RADIO
* SIRIUS XM HOLDINGS INC - CO, PAC-12 CONFERENCE ANNOUNCED A MULTIYEAR AGREEMENT TO CREATE "SIRIUSXM PAC-12 RADIO" CHANNEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: