J M Smucker Co (SJM.N)
* Shares down as much as 10 pct (Adds analyst, CFO comments, details; updates share movement)
June 7 J.M. Smucker Co's fourth-quarter sales missed analysts' forecasts, hurt by weak demand for its edible oil brands such as Crisco, peanut butter and baking items.
BRIEF-J M Smucker Enters Into Certain Term Loan Credit Agreement Providing For A $1.5 Bln Term Facility
* ENTERED INTO CERTAIN TERM LOAN CREDIT AGREEMENT PROVIDING FOR A $1.5 BILLION TERM FACILITY Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2KqKpWC) Further company coverage:
* THE J.M. SMUCKER COMPANY ANNOUNCES LEADERSHIP CHANGES IN PET BUSINESS
J. M. Smucker Co said on Wednesday it would buy Rachael Ray Dog food maker Ainsworth Pet Nutrition for about $1.9 billion in cash to strengthen its pet food portfolio, and was exploring options for its U.S. baking business, including a sale.
* Deal valued at $1.9 bln, excluding tax benefit of about $200 mln
April 4 J. M. Smucker Co on Wednesday said it would acquire pet food and pet snacks maker Ainsworth Pet Nutrition for about $1.9 billion.
* THE J. M. SMUCKER COMPANY TO ACQUIRE AINSWORTH PET NUTRITION, LLC, MAKER OF RACHAEL RAY™ NUTRISH® PET FOOD; COMPANY TO EXPLORE STRATEGIC OPTIONS FOR U.S. BAKING BUSINESS
* J M SMUCKER CO - ANNOUNCED A LIMITED, VOLUNTARY RECALL OF SPECIFIC LOTS OF TWO VARIETIES OF MILO'S KITCHEN DOG TREATS
J.M. Smucker Co is considering a sale of its baking brands, including Pillsbury, Bloomberg reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.