U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA.N)
July 31 U.S. Silica Holdings Inc's, which makes sand used in hydraulic fracturing, forecast an upbeat second half of the year on strong demand for locally sourced sand, helping its shares recover after disappointing quarterly results.
July 31 U.S. Silica Holdings Inc, which produces commercial silica used in the oil and gas industry, reported a 40 percent drop in quarterly profit on Tuesday, hit by higher expenses and merger related charges.
* SAYS NOT ADVERSELY IMPACTED BY WIDESPREAD RAIL DISRUPTIONS IN Q1 - CONF CALL
* SAYS EXPECTS DISRUPTIONS FROM BARGES DUE TO FLOODING IN Q2- CONF CALL Further company coverage:
* Q1 REVENUE $369.3 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $366.5 MILLION
* U.S. SILICA HOLDINGS INC SAYS CEO BRYAN A. SHINN'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $4.7 MILLION VERSUS $7.8 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2GnxodY] Further company coverage:
* U.S. SILICA ACQUIRES PERFORMANCE MATERIALS LEADER EP MINERALS FOR $750 MILLION