Steinhoff International Holdings NV (SNHJ.J)
* Steinhoff to retain remaining 26 pct stake in KAP (Recasts lead with money raised, adds details)
* SUCCESSFULLY PLACED PLACING SHARES AT PRICE OF R8.15 PER PLACING SHARE RAISING TOTAL GROSS PROCEEDS OF R3.667 BILLION
FRANKFURT, March 13 South African retailer Steinhoff International said on Tuesday it was placing up to 450 million shares in KAP Industrial in an accelerated bookbuilding as part of its efforts to plug a liquidity gap.
LONDON, March 9 (LPC) - The price of Steinhoff International's loans is falling in the secondary loan market as banks continue to sell to hedge funds ahead of an anticipated waiver request on the troubled South African retailer's €10.7bn debt, banking sources said.
* DGAP-NEWS: STEINHOFF INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS N.V. : DEBT SECURITIES OF STEINHOFF SERVICES LIMITED SETTLED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Investigations by regulators ongoing (Adds chairman quotes on debt)
JOHANNESBURG South Africa's Steinhoff International, which has been embroiled in an accounting irregularities, said on Wednesday its first quarter retail revenue had fallen and its working capital "had dried up" since the scandal broke.
JOHANNESBURG, Feb 28 South Africa's Steinhoff International, which has been embroiled in an accounting scandal, said on Wednesday its first quarter retail revenue for the period to end-December fell by 5 percent to 4.86 billion euros ($6 billion).
* Q1 TOTAL RETAIL REVENUE AS REPORTED 4.86 BILLION EUROS VERSUS 5.1 BILLION EUROS
* BARCLAYS SAYS LARGE SINGLE NAME IMPAIRMENT CHARGE IN INVESTMENT BANK WAS RELATED TO CARILLION