Software AG (SOWGn.DE)
FRANKFURT, July 3 The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Tuesday:
FRANKFURT/BERLIN, May 30 The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Wednesday:
FRANKFURT, April 16 Germany's Software AG said on Monday it was more confident on sales prospects for its core database business over the next six months after some slippage on closing deals in the first quarter triggered a sell-off in its shares.
* CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER: SOME SLIPPAGE ON DBP DEALS IN Q1, BUT WE HAVE VERY GOOD VISIBILITY FOR NEXT TWO QUARTERS Further company coverage: (Reporting By Douglas Busvine)
* CFO SAYS SEES Q2 CURRENCY HEADWIND OF AROUND 7 PERCENT, SIMILAR TO Q1
BERLIN, April 14 Germany's Software AG has raised its outlook for sales from industrial internet business after the division's sales doubled in the first quarter.
* ADHOC: SOFTWARE AG PUBLISHES PRELIMINARY Q1 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND RAISES 2018 OUTLOOK FOR ITS IOT & CLOUD BUSINESS
* DIVIDEND SET TO INCREASE TO EUR0.65 (PY: EUR0.60) PER SHARE
* DECIDES TO CANCEL TREASURY SHARES AND TO DECREASE THE SHARE CAPITAL
German software group Software AG said it appointed Sanjay Brahmawar as the new chief executive of the company, effective later this year.