Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd (SRES.NS)
23 Mar 2018
* DEC QUARTER LOSS 22.67 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS LOSS 420 MILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* WILMAR MAKES ADDITIONAL INVESTMENT IN SHREE RENUKA SUGARS LIMITED
* SAYS MD NARENDRA MURKUMBI RESIGNS Source text - http://bit.ly/2IdGxqN Further company coverage:
SAO PAULO U.S.-based private equity firm Castlelake LP is in talks to take over a sugar and ethanol plant in Brazil owned by Indian company Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd, according to two sources familiar with the negotiations.
SAO PAULO, Feb 19 U.S.-based private equity firm Castlelake LP is in talks to take over a sugar and ethanol plant in Brazil owned by Indian company Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd , according to two sources familiar with the negotiations.
* SEEKS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD TO ISSUE 500 MILLION CCPS AGGREGATING UPTO 8.14 BILLION RUPEES TO WILMAR SUGAR HOLDINGS ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS
* SAYS APPROVED ISSUE OF SHARES TO LENDERS AND ISSUE OF SHARES ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS TO WILMAR SUGAR HOLDINGS Source text - http://bit.ly/2Gtim75 Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Shree Renuka Sugars Gets Shareholders' Nod For Re-Appointing Narendra Murkumbi As Vice Chairman, MD
* GETS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR RE-APPOINTING NARENDRA MURKUMBI AS VICE CHAIRMAN, MD
* Approved partial modification of terms relating to issuance of securities as part of debt restructuring exercise Source text - http://bit.ly/2zTj78P Further company coverage:
* To consider issuance of equity shares/securities/instruments pursuant to debt restructuring exercise