Sorrento Therapeutics Inc (SRNE.OQ)
20 Apr 2018
* SORRENTO THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES UNSECURED $120.5M CONVERTIBLE NOTE FINANCING
* SORRENTO THERAPEUTICS INC FILES PROSPECTUS RELATED TO OFFERING OF UP TO 1.4 MILLION SHARES CO'S COMMON STOCK BY SELLING STOCKHOLDERS - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2IFWs1n) Further company coverage:
* SORRENTO THERAPEUTICS INC FILES PROSPECTUS RELATED TO OFFERING OF UP TO 34.2 MILLION SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK BY SELLING STOCKHOLDERS - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2pwUPvb) Further company coverage:
* SORRENTO THERAPEUTICS WELCOMES JIONG SHAO AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER AND REAFFIRMS INTENT TO SEEK NASDAQ/HKSE DUAL LISTING IN 2018
BRIEF-Sorrento Says Its CAR-T Cell Therapy Showed Therapeutic Activity In Stage IV Pancreas Cancer In Early Stage Trial
* SORRENTO THERAPEUTICS AUTOLOGOUS ANTI-CEA CAR-T CELL THERAPY FOR LIVER METASTASES DEMONSTRATES THERAPEUTIC ACTIVITY IN STAGE IV PANCREAS CANCER IN A PHASE 1B HITM-SURE TRIAL (NCT02850536) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Sorrento Therapeutics Inc said on Wednesday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved ZTlido, its non-opioid painkiller patch for nerve pain related to shingles, which it plans to launch later this year.
* To compete with Endo's Lidoderm, generics (Adds background, company and analyst comments)
* SORRENTO THERAPEUTICS SUBSIDIARY, SCILEX, RECEIVES US FDA APPROVAL FOR NON-OPIOID ZTLIDO™ (LIDOCAINE TOPICAL SYSTEM) 1.8% FOR PHN PAIN
Feb 28 The U.S. Food And Drug Administration on Wednesday approved Sorrento Therapeutics Inc's ZTlido, a stick-on patch to treat nerve pain due to shingles.
BRIEF-Sorrento Therapeutics- Audit Committee Concluded Co's Financial Statements For 3 & 9 Months Ended Sept 30, 2017 Should Not Be Relied Upon
* SORRENTO THERAPEUTICS - ON FEB 26, AUDIT COMMITTEE CONCLUDED CO'S FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR 3 & 9 MONTHS ENDED SEPT 30, 2017 SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON