STADA Arzneimittel AG (STAGn.DE)
21 Feb 2018
FRANKFURT, Feb 1 Stada on Thursday named Peter Goldschmidt to take over as chief executive from Sept. 1, replacing Claudio Albrecht after less than a year in office.
* TO APPOINT NOVARTIS EXECUTIVE PETER GOLDSCHMIDT AS NEW CEO - REPORT BY APOTHEKE ADHOC
* STADA AGREES TO EARLY TERMINATION OF LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH SANOFI FOR HEAD LICE LOTION HEDRIN Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
ZURICH Nestle is the frontrunner to buy Merck KGaA's consumer health unit that could fetch as much as $5 billion, financial news service Bloomberg said on Wednesday, quoting unidentified sources familiar with the matter.
ZURICH, Jan 10 Nestle is the frontrunner to buy Merck KGaA's consumer health unit that could fetch as much as $5 billion, financial news service Bloomberg said on Wednesday, quoting unidentified sources familiar with the matter.
* DOMINATION AND PROFIT AND LOSS TRANSFER AGREEMENT PURSUANT TO SECTIONS 291 ET SEQQ. AKTG CONCLUDED BETWEEN STADA ARZNEIMITTEL AG AND NIDDA HEALTHCARE GMBH
FRANKFURT Germany's Merck KGaA is reviving plans to bring an oral multiple sclerosis (MS) treatment to the U.S. market, hoping for blockbuster sales despite regulatory concerns about side effects having frustrated its ambitions almost seven years ago.
* Unit head Garijo says targeting most severely affected patients
LONDON/FRANKFURT Generic drugmaker Perrigo has decided to enter the fray for Merck KGaA's consumer health unit, sources told Reuters, and is preparing an indicative offer for the $4.7 billion business ahead of a deadline on Friday.
* Perrigo to submit non-binding offer for Merck KGaA's OTC unit