STADA Arzneimittel AG (STAGn.DE)
16 Mar 2018
BERLIN, March 8 German pharamceuticals company Stada is cutting its dividend to instead use the money for investments to grow its business and improve its position in the market.
* GROUP SALES INCREASED IN 2017 FINANCIAL YEAR BY 8% TO EUR2,313.9M
* DGAP-ADHOC: STADA: EXECUTIVE BOARD AND SUPERVISORY BOARD OF STADA ARZNEIMITTEL AG RESOLVE ON A PROPOSAL FOR THE APPROPRIATION OF PROFITS AND PROPOSE A DIVIDEND IN THE AMOUNT OF EUR0.11 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DGAP-NEWS: STADA ARZNEIMITTEL AG: EMA STARTED THE EVALUATION OF RESUBMITTED MARKETING AUTHORISATION APPLICATION FOR BIOSIMILAR PEGFILGRASTIM
FRANKFURT, Feb 1 Stada on Thursday named Peter Goldschmidt to take over as chief executive from Sept. 1, replacing Claudio Albrecht after less than a year in office.
* TO APPOINT NOVARTIS EXECUTIVE PETER GOLDSCHMIDT AS NEW CEO - REPORT BY APOTHEKE ADHOC
* STADA AGREES TO EARLY TERMINATION OF LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH SANOFI FOR HEAD LICE LOTION HEDRIN Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
ZURICH Nestle is the frontrunner to buy Merck KGaA's consumer health unit that could fetch as much as $5 billion, financial news service Bloomberg said on Wednesday, quoting unidentified sources familiar with the matter.
ZURICH, Jan 10 Nestle is the frontrunner to buy Merck KGaA's consumer health unit that could fetch as much as $5 billion, financial news service Bloomberg said on Wednesday, quoting unidentified sources familiar with the matter.
* DOMINATION AND PROFIT AND LOSS TRANSFER AGREEMENT PURSUANT TO SECTIONS 291 ET SEQQ. AKTG CONCLUDED BETWEEN STADA ARZNEIMITTEL AG AND NIDDA HEALTHCARE GMBH