Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (STEL.SI)
23 May 2018
SINGAPORE, May 17 Singapore Telecommunications Ltd on Thursday reported a 19 percent fall in its fourth-quarter net profit, hurt by lower contributions from its regional associates in Indonesia and India as well as adverse currency movements.
* Singtel, Razer to forge strategic partnership in e-payments, e-sports and telco services
BRIEF-Singapore Telecommunications Says Singtel Enterprise Security (US) Increased Its Share Capital
* SINGTEL ENTERPRISE SECURITY (US) INCREASED ITS SHARE CAPITAL BY US$10 MILLION TO US$396.7 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ENTERS DEAL WITH ETISALAT, SOFTBANK & TELEFÓNICA TO CREATE GLOBAL TELCO SECURITY ALLIANCE
* UNIT SINGAPORE TELECOM INTERNATIONAL TO INCREASE SHARE CAPITAL VIA ISSUE OF 339.4 MILLION SHARES AT S$1 PER SHARE TO SINGTEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SYNOPSYS ACQUIRES SILICON AND BEYOND PRIVATE LIMITED TO EXPAND HIGH-SPEED SERDES IP PORTFOLIO
* UNIT SUBSCRIBED FOR 10 SHARES OF STOCK IN CAPITAL OF AMOBEE FOR A SUBSCRIPTION PRICE OF US$360.6 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* APPOINTS GAUTAM BANERJEE AS A DIRECTOR OF SINGTEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SINGAPORE, Feb 8 Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (Singtel) on Thursday reported an 8.5 percent fall in its third-quarter net profit, due to a drop in voice revenues and lower earnings from its regional affiliates.
* QTRLY NET PROFIT S$ 890.2 MILLION VERSUS S$972.8 MILLION A YEAR AGO