Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (STEL.SI)
21 Aug 2018
** Shares of telecom giant Bharti Airtel Ltd fall as much as 5.4 pct to 364.50 rupees, their lowest since July 30
* Keeps full-year outlook (Adds executive comments from conference)
SINGAPORE, Aug 8 Singapore Telecommunications reported a 6.6 percent fall in its first-quarter profit, in part due to intense competition in some of its markets and adverse currency movements.
* Philippines snaps 4-day rally, sees worst day in a week Singapore rises for second straight day By Sumeet Gaikwad July 5 Philippine shares fell more than 1 percent on Thursday after the country's June inflation hit an over five-year high, while other markets in the region were subdued on caution ahead of Friday's deadline for further U.S. tariffs on Chinese goods. The Philippine consumer price index stood at 5.2 percent in June, above the 4.8 percent forecast in a
SINGAPORE, May 17 Singapore Telecommunications Ltd on Thursday reported a 19 percent fall in its fourth-quarter net profit, hurt by lower contributions from its regional associates in Indonesia and India as well as adverse currency movements.
* Singtel, Razer to forge strategic partnership in e-payments, e-sports and telco services
BRIEF-Singapore Telecommunications Says Singtel Enterprise Security (US) Increased Its Share Capital
* SINGTEL ENTERPRISE SECURITY (US) INCREASED ITS SHARE CAPITAL BY US$10 MILLION TO US$396.7 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ENTERS DEAL WITH ETISALAT, SOFTBANK & TELEFÓNICA TO CREATE GLOBAL TELCO SECURITY ALLIANCE
* UNIT SINGAPORE TELECOM INTERNATIONAL TO INCREASE SHARE CAPITAL VIA ISSUE OF 339.4 MILLION SHARES AT S$1 PER SHARE TO SINGTEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SYNOPSYS ACQUIRES SILICON AND BEYOND PRIVATE LIMITED TO EXPAND HIGH-SPEED SERDES IP PORTFOLIO