SunTrust Banks Inc (STI.N)
20 Apr 2018
SunTrust Banks Inc said on Friday a former employee may have attempted to download some information on nearly 1.5 million clients and share it with a criminal third-party.
April 20 SunTrust Banks Inc said on Friday a former employee may have attempted to download some information on nearly 1.5 million clients and share it with a criminal third-party.
BRIEF-Suntrust Banks - Offering Identity Protection For All Current And New Consumer Clients At No Cost On An Ongoing Basis
* SUNTRUST BANKS - OFFERING IDENTITY PROTECTION FOR ALL CURRENT AND NEW CONSUMER CLIENTS AT NO COST ON AN ONGOING BASIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
BRIEF-Suntrust CEO Says Late Last Week Learned That There Was Possibility Of External Exposure Of Information
* SUNTRUST BANKS CEO SAYS BELIEVE UNTIL LATE LAST WEEK THAT INFORMATION ACCESSED BY EX-EMPLOYEE DID NOT LEAVE SUNTRUST- CONF CALL
April 20 SunTrust Banks Inc on Friday said a former employee may have attempted to download information on nearly 1.5 million clients and share the information with a criminal third-party.
* SUNTRUST BANKS CFO SAYS EXPECT NET INTEREST MARGIN IN Q2 TO INCREASE BY 1 TO 3 BASIS POINTS , LARGELY AS RESULT OF MARCH RATE HIKE- CONF CALL
* QTRLY NET INCOME AVAILABLE TO COMMON SHAREHOLDERS OF $1.29 PER AVERAGE COMMON DILUTED SHARE
BRIEF-SunTrust Banks Says CEO William Rogers' FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $9.6 Mln Vs. $8.2 Mln In FY 2016 - SEC Filing
* SUNTRUST BANKS INC SAYS CEO WILLIAM ROGERS' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.6 MILLION VERSUS $8.2 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Fod6ER) Further company coverage:
* SUNTRUST BANKS INC - ALEEM GILLANI, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, HAS ANNOUNCED HIS PLANS TO RETIRE FROM COMPANY IN Q2
Jan 19 Regions Financial Corp and SunTrust Banks Inc reported quarterly earnings on Friday that topped Wall Street expectations, benefiting from higher interest rates amid sluggish lending.
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$70.69||+0.41|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$30.38||+0.19|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$25.70||-0.01|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$112.45||+0.73|
|Capital One Financial Corp. (COF.N)||$98.48||+0.13|
|U.S. Bancorp (USB.N)||$50.83||+0.13|
|BB&T Corporation (BBT.N)||$52.74||+0.38|
|Regions Financial Corp (RF.N)||$18.15||--|
|First Horizon National Corp (FHN.N)||$18.79||+0.14|