SunTrust Banks Inc (STI.N)
19 Jul 2018
* QTRLY NET INTEREST MARGIN WAS 3.24 PERCENT, UP 15 BASIS POINTS
SunTrust Banks Inc said on Friday it discovered that a former employee may have attempted to download some information on nearly 1.5 million clients and share it with a criminal third-party.
April 20 SunTrust Banks Inc said on Friday a former employee may have attempted to download some information on nearly 1.5 million clients and share it with a criminal third-party.
BRIEF-Suntrust Banks - Offering Identity Protection For All Current And New Consumer Clients At No Cost On An Ongoing Basis
* SUNTRUST BANKS - OFFERING IDENTITY PROTECTION FOR ALL CURRENT AND NEW CONSUMER CLIENTS AT NO COST ON AN ONGOING BASIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
BRIEF-Suntrust CEO Says Late Last Week Learned That There Was Possibility Of External Exposure Of Information
* SUNTRUST BANKS CEO SAYS BELIEVE UNTIL LATE LAST WEEK THAT INFORMATION ACCESSED BY EX-EMPLOYEE DID NOT LEAVE SUNTRUST- CONF CALL
April 20 SunTrust Banks Inc on Friday said a former employee may have attempted to download information on nearly 1.5 million clients and share the information with a criminal third-party.
* SUNTRUST BANKS CFO SAYS EXPECT NET INTEREST MARGIN IN Q2 TO INCREASE BY 1 TO 3 BASIS POINTS , LARGELY AS RESULT OF MARCH RATE HIKE- CONF CALL
* QTRLY NET INCOME AVAILABLE TO COMMON SHAREHOLDERS OF $1.29 PER AVERAGE COMMON DILUTED SHARE
BRIEF-SunTrust Banks Says CEO William Rogers' FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $9.6 Mln Vs. $8.2 Mln In FY 2016 - SEC Filing
* SUNTRUST BANKS INC SAYS CEO WILLIAM ROGERS' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.6 MILLION VERSUS $8.2 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Fod6ER) Further company coverage:
* SUNTRUST BANKS INC - ALEEM GILLANI, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, HAS ANNOUNCED HIS PLANS TO RETIRE FROM COMPANY IN Q2
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$68.99||-0.86|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$29.67||-0.46|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$26.01||+0.05|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$109.89||-1.64|
|Capital One Financial Corp. (COF.N)||$95.37||-1.72|
|U.S. Bancorp (USB.N)||$51.36||+0.64|
|BB&T Corporation (BBT.N)||$50.52||-2.46|
|Regions Financial Corp (RF.N)||$17.62||-0.44|
|First Horizon National Corp (FHN.N)||$17.27||+0.24|