Stantec Inc (STN.TO)
14 Aug 2018
Aug 9 Futures for Canada's main stock index edged up on Thursday, as oil prices steadied after the first round of U.S. sanctions against Iran came into effect.
* STANTEC REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS: ACHIEVES ORGANIC REVENUE GROWTH IN ALL GEOGRAPHIES, MARKING FOUR CONSECUTIVE QUARTERS OF GROSS AND NET ORGANIC REVENUE GROWTH
* STANTEC INC - HAS INITIATED A STRATEGIC REVIEW FOR MWH CONSTRUCTORS, STANTEC TREATMENT AND SLAYDEN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Stantec Selected By Titanium Corporation To Transform Tailings Processing In Alberta Oil Sands
* STANTEC SELECTED BY TITANIUM CORPORATION TO TRANSFORM TAILINGS PROCESSING IN ALBERTA OIL SANDS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* STANTEC INC - SIGNED A LETTER OF INTENT TO ACQUIRE NORWEST CORPORATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, Feb 22 Canada's main stock index closed marginally lower on Thursday as resource-related gains on a rise in commodity prices were offset by declines in consumer stocks after weak retail sales data, and investors digested a raft of corporate earnings reports.
* STANTEC REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR-END 2017 RESULTS, DIVIDEND INCREASE, AND APPOINTMENT OF NEW DIRECTOR