Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (SUN.BO)
16 Mar 2018
** Sun Pharmaceutical Industries' Halol drug manufacturing plant may need four - six months to be cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Credit Suisse analysts write in a note
BRIEF-Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Says U.S. FDA Issued Form 483 With 3 Observations For Halol Facility
* SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES -U.S. FDA CONDUCTED GMP INSPECTION OF HALOL FACILITY (GUJARAT, INDIA) FROM FEBRUARY 12-23, 2018
India's largest drugmaker Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd reported a 75 percent plunge in third-quarter net profit on Wednesday as pricing pressures in the United States, its biggest market, hit sales.
* Profit hit by one-time deferred tax adjustment (Adds details)
* SAYS US FINISHED DOSAGE SALES DURING QUARTER AT US$ 328 MILLION, DOWN 35 PERCENT OVER Q3 LAST YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 14 India's largest drugmaker Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd reported on Wednesday a 75 percent drop in net profit in the quarter ending Dec. 31, well below analysts' estimates.
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT AFTER TAX 3.65 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 14.72 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* IRONWOOD AND ALLERGAN ANNOUNCE SETTLEMENT WITH SUN PHARMA RESOLVING LINZESS® (LINACLOTIDE) PATENT LITIGATION
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
The Sensex and the Nifty fell on Wednesday, retreating from record highs hit earlier in the session, after business news channel ET Now said the government could borrow more than what it has currently budgeted for the remainder of the fiscal year ending March.