Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (SUN.NS)
** Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd drops as much as 3.1 pct to 510 rupees, lowest since Oct 4
Nov 14 Sun Pharmaceutical Industries managing director Dilip Shanghvi says:
India's largest drugmaker Sun Pharmaceutical Industries reported a 59 percent plunge in second-quarter profit on Tuesday, hurt by generics pricing pressure in the United States.
* Q2 profit down 59 pct * Indian sales rise 11 pct * U.S. sales down 44 pct (Adds detail, executive comment) Nov 14 India's largest drugmaker Sun Pharmaceutical Industries reported a 59 percent plunge in second-quarter profit on Tuesday, hurt by generics pricing pressure in the United States. Along with other Indian drugmakers, Sun Pharma has had sales dented by rising competition in the generics market and greater pricing scrutiny in the United States,
BRIEF-Sun Pharmaceutical Industries approves scheme of arrangement between co & Sun Pharma Global FZE
* Says approves scheme of arrangement among Sun Pharma Global FZE & co
Nov 14 India's largest drugmaker, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd , posted a 59 percent plunge in second-quarter profit on Tuesday, but beat estimates. Profit came in at 9.12 billion rupees ($139.48 million) in the quarter ended Sept. 30, compared with 22.35 billion rupees a year ago, the company said. http://bit.ly/2zVVJbv Analysts on average had expected a profit of 8.27 billion rupees, according to Thomson Reuters data. ($1 = 65.3850 Indian rupees) (R
* Sept quarter consol net profit 9.12 billion rupees versus profit of 22.35 billion rupees last year
* Says gets U.S.FDA nod for generic Coreg CR Source text: http://bit.ly/2gKhXoX Further company coverage:
Indian shares extended gains on Thursday with the NSE index clocking its biggest percentage gain since May 25 as excitement builds up ahead of some key quarterly results including that from Tata Consultancy Services.
* Unit agreed to increase shareholding in Ranbaxy Malaysia Sdn Bhd via purchase of 666,985 shares of Ranbaxy Malaysia Source text - http://bit.ly/2g5YoTO Further company coverage: