Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (SUN.NS)
** Shares of drugmaker Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd rise as much as 3.27 pct to 521 rupees
* CO GETS U.S. FDA APPROVAL OF ILUMYA (TILDRAKIZUMAB-ASMN) FOR TREATMENT OF MODERATE-TO-SEVERE PLAQUE PSORIASIS Source text - http://bit.ly/2HRX8j1 Further company coverage:
** Sun Pharmaceutical Industries' Halol drug manufacturing plant may need four - six months to be cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Credit Suisse analysts write in a note
BRIEF-Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Says U.S. FDA Issued Form 483 With 3 Observations For Halol Facility
* SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES -U.S. FDA CONDUCTED GMP INSPECTION OF HALOL FACILITY (GUJARAT, INDIA) FROM FEBRUARY 12-23, 2018
India's largest drugmaker Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd reported a 75 percent plunge in third-quarter net profit on Wednesday as pricing pressures in the United States, its biggest market, hit sales.
* Profit hit by one-time deferred tax adjustment (Adds details)
* SAYS US FINISHED DOSAGE SALES DURING QUARTER AT US$ 328 MILLION, DOWN 35 PERCENT OVER Q3 LAST YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 14 India's largest drugmaker Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd reported on Wednesday a 75 percent drop in net profit in the quarter ending Dec. 31, well below analysts' estimates.
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT AFTER TAX 3.65 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 14.72 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* IRONWOOD AND ALLERGAN ANNOUNCE SETTLEMENT WITH SUN PHARMA RESOLVING LINZESS® (LINACLOTIDE) PATENT LITIGATION