Swedbank AB (SWEDa.ST)
23 Mar 2018
* SWEDBANK SAYS DURING AUTUMN 2017, THE BANK OF LITHUANIA HAS CARRIED OUT AN INSPECTION RELATED TO SWEDBANK’S ACTIVITIES IN THE AREA OF MONEY LAUNDERING AND TERRORISM FINANCING PREVENTION(AML/CTF) FOR THE PERIOD JANUARY 2016 UNTIL MARCH 2017
* Interest, commission income up on back of strong Swedish economy
STOCKHOLM, Feb 6 Swedish bank Swedbank reported a bigger than expected rise in fourth-quarter net earnings on the back of stronger commission and interest income, and said it welcomed a recent slowdown in the Nordic country's housing market.
STOCKHOLM, Jan 24 Property prices in Sweden will stabilize this year after a dip in the last few months of 2017, with the effect on GDP growth relatively limited, banking group Nordea said on Wednesday in an economic outlook.
* MEAWALLET DELIVERS CONTACTLESS PAYMENT SOLUTION TO SWEDBANK
* CEO not concerned by slowdown of Swedish housing market (Adds details, CEO quotes)
Oct 24 Swedbank AB CEO Birgitte Bonnesen in conference call:
STOCKHOLM, Oct 24 Swedish bank Swedbank reported on Tuesday a slightly higher than expected net profit in the third quarter as increased lending volumes in the bank's home markets supported income.
* SIGNS FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT WITH SWEDBANK FOR 3 YEARS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)