Tdc A/S (TDC.CO)
23 Mar 2018
STOCKHOLM Swedish media group MTG said on Friday it would split in two, demerging its Nordic TV business and listing it on the stock exchange after a sale of the unit fell through last month.
* Analyst says separate companies more likely to be bought (Adds MTG comment, analyst comment, shares)
* UBS GROUP AG'S HOLDING OF VOTING RIGHTS AND SHARE CAPITAL ATTACHED TO SHARES IN TDC IS BELOW 5%. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* UBS GROUP AG ACQUIRED FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS IN TDC BRINGING THEIR HOLDING OF FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS ABOVE 5%
* UBS GROUP AG ACQUIRED SHARES AND FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS IN TDC BRINGING THEIR HOLDING ABOVE 10% OF SHARE CAPITAL AND VOTING RIGHTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* : TDC HAS BEEN INFORMED THAT A CONSORTIUM COMPRISING PFA, PKA, ATP AND MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCTURE AND REAL ASSETS HAS DECIDED TO LAUNCH A TAKE-OVER OFFER
Feb 8 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* : TDC A/S CONFIRMS THAT IT RECEIVED AN INDICATIVE PROPOSAL WHICH HAS BEEN REJECTED
* CREATING EUROPE'S FIRST FULLY CONVERGENT MEDIA AND COMMUNICATIONS PROVIDER; NEW MTG TO BE A FOCUSED GLOBAL DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT PROVIDER
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MOSCOW/LONDON, December 18 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings is maintaining Sky plc's Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured ratings of 'BBB-' remain on Rating Watch Positive (RWP) following the announcement that The Walt Disney Company (Disney; A/Stable) will acquire 21st Century Fox, Inc. (FOX; BBB+/RWN). Fitch placed Sky's ratings on RWP on 16 December 2016 following the announcement of FOX's intention to acquire full contro