Teck Resources Ltd (TECKb.TO)
VANCOUVER Teck Resources Ltd has held talks with Dominic Barton, the global managing partner of consulting firm McKinsey & Co, about becoming the Canadian miner's next chairman, replacing Norman Keevil, two people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
* Expects "very strong" Q4 industry benchmark price for steelmaking coal - chief executive donald lindsay
* Teck receives regulatory approval for share buy-back program
* Teck increases Red Dog production guidance and updates exploration results in the Red Dog district
* Signing of a participation agreement for Teck's proposed frontier oil sands project
Sept 6 Canadian miner Teck Resources Ltd on Wednesday raised its forecast for sales volumes of its steelmaking coal in the third quarter, and also said it expects to realize an average price of around $158 to $163 a tonne.
Sept 6 Teck Resources Ltd said it expected lower average realized prices on the sale of steelmaking coal for the third quarter.
* Teck Resources Ltd - Teck expects to realize an average price, for all tonnes sold in quarter, of approximately us$158 to $163 per tonne
* Teck updates steelmaking coal guidance Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, Sept 5 Canada's main stock index fell on Tuesday as investors pulled back amid tensions over North Korea's nuclear program and as another hurricane threatened the southern United States.