Tele2 AB (TEL2b.ST)
Jan 23 Cable TV firm Com Hem, which recently announced it will be bought by Tele2, posted on Tuesday fourth-quarter earnings slightly above expectations and kept its forecast of annual mid-single digit underlying EBITDA growth.
* Tele2 CEO confident of green light for deal (Adds comments, shares, detail)
* TELE2 CEO SAYS CONFIDENT MERGER WITH COMHEM SHOULD BE APPROVED Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
STOCKHOLM, Jan 10 Swedish telecoms operator Tele2 and cable TV company Com Hem have agreed to merge, the two companies said on Wednesday.
* KINNEVIK SUPPORTS THE PROPOSED MERGER BETWEEN TELE2 AND COM HEM AND WILL BECOME THE LARGEST OWNER IN THE COMBINED COMPANY
* TELE2 AND COM HEM COMBINING TO CREATE LEADING INTEGRATED CONNECTIVITY PROVIDER
* TELE2: THE NOMINATION COMMITTEE PROPOSES THE ELECTION OF GEORGI GANEV AS NEW CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Anna Ringstrom)
* Tele2 to receive 190 mln euros, 25 pct stake in T-Mobile NL
Dec 15 Tele2 CEO Allison Kirkby tells telephone conference:
STOCKHOLM, Dec 15 Swedish telecoms operator Tele2 said on Friday it had agreed with Deutsche Telekom to combine their Dutch units Tele2 Netherlands and T-Mobile Netherlands.