Tech Mahindra Ltd (TEML.NS)
19 Jan 2018
* INDIA'S TECH MAHINDRA TO BUY 17.5 PERCENT STAKE IN US-BASED ALTIOSTAR NETWORKS FOR $15 MILLION (Mumbai Newsroom)
** Shares of IT services company Tech Mahindra rise as much as 3.26 pct to 561.5 rupees, highest since Nov. 4, 2015
* TECH MAHINDRA LTD ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF TECH MAHINDRA NXT IN ISRAEL Further company coverage:
MUMBAI Price Waterhouse will contest a two-year auditing ban by Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) over a fraud nearly a decade ago at a company it audited, but even if it succeeds in preventing the move Indian business experts expect damage to the auditor's business.
MUMBAI, Jan 11 Price Waterhouse will contest a two-year auditing ban by India's market regulator over a fraud nearly a decade ago at a company it audited, but even if it succeeds in preventing the move Indian business experts expect damage to the auditor's business.
* ACQUIRED FROM BHARTI GROUP FURTHER STAKE OF 22.14 PERCENT FOR CONSIDERATION OF 2.27 BILLION RUPEES
BRIEF-Tech Mahindra Says SC Rejects ED's SLP Challenging Court's Quashing Of Criminal Proceedings Against Co
* UPDATES ON APEX COURT DECISION ON SLP BY ED CHALLENGING ANDHRA PRADESH AND TELANGANA HIGH COURT'S QUASHING OF CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS AGAINST CO
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
Nov 2 Indian indexes were largely flat on Thursday as some company results including from Tech Mahindra Ltd disappointed investors, but gains in pharmaceutical shares lent some support.
** Tech Mahindra Ltd's shares fall as much as 5.7 pct in their biggest intraday pct drop since May 29