Tenet Healthcare Corp (THC.N)
16 Mar 2018
BRIEF-Tenet Healthcare Board Modifying Bylaws To Reduce Threshold Required To Request Special Meeting
* TENET HEALTHCARE CORP - BOARD HAS TAKEN A SERIES OF ACTIONS TO STRENGTHEN COMPANY'S CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
* Same-hospital adj. admissions rose for first time this year
* TENET REPORTS RESULTS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017
Feb 26 Tenet Healthcare Corp reported a bigger quarterly loss as the hospital operator took one-time charges, partly due to changes in the U.S. tax law.
* TENET HEALTHCARE - RECEIVED PROPOSAL BY GLENVIEW CAPITAL TO AMEND CO'S BYLAWS TO INCLUDE PROVISION TO ALLOW SHAREHOLDERS TO ACT BY WRITTEN CONSENT
* GLENVIEW CAPITAL MANAGEMENT SAYS ON FEB 2, IT SENT A NOTICE TO TENET HEALTHCARE - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Tenet Highlights Strategic Growth And Cost Reduction Initiatives At J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
* TENET HEALTHCARE - EXECUTION OF DIVESTITURE PROGRAM OF NON-CORE MARKETS & ASSETS, WHICH IS ON TRACK & EXPECTED TO YIELD IN EXCESS OF $1 BILLION OF PROCEEDS
* ISSUES INFORMATION ON FINANCIAL IMPLICATIONS OF CHANGES TO FEDERAL TAX LAW
* TENET AND ST. LUKE'S HOSPITAL ANNOUNCE DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT REGARDING THE SALE OF DES PERES HOSPITAL
Tenet Healthcare Corp on Tuesday said it is putting its Conifer unit up for sale and plans to cut $100 million more in costs, as its new chief executive works to slash its heavy debt load.