Tahoe Resources Inc (THO.TO)
19 Jan 2018
* TAHOE RESOURCES - AGENCY FOR ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT AND CONTROL IS CONDUCTING A NORMAL COURSE INVESTIGATION TO VERIFY THERE IS NO CONTAMINATION
* TAHOE RESOURCES INC - GOLD PRODUCTION OF 445,000 OUNCES IN 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TAHOE RESOURCES INC - SIGNIFICANT REDUCTION TO MINERA SAN RAFAEL'S WORKFORCE AT ITS ESCOBAL MINE IN GUATEMALA
Jan 15 Tahoe Resources Inc, said on Monday it would lay off about a quarter of its employees at its flagship Escobal silver mine in Guatemala because of uncertainty over whether the company will have its mining license for the site reinstated.
* Tahoe reports strong mine operating earnings from gold segments for third quarter 2017
* Guatemalan Supreme Court confirms limited consultation area and declines to act on export credential
* Tahoe revises 2017 guidance for gold operations and provides updated reserves and resources at timmins west
TORONTO, Sept 11 Canada's main stock index rose on Monday on the weakening of Hurricane Irma overnight and North Korea refraining from a missile test to mark its 69th anniversary, with financial stocks and Tahoe Resources leading the rally.
TORONTO, Sept 11 Canada's main stock index opened higher on Monday after Hurricane Irma weakened overnight and North Korea did not conduct a missile test over the weekend for its 69th anniversary, with financial stocks and Tahoe Resources leading the rally.
* Tahoe down 18 pct after Guatemala court upholds mine suspension